1.4

Update by user Jan 25, 2016

Paypal have stepped in and withdrawn the payment from Wigsway.co.uk.Wigsway offered a miserly £7 refund before a £15 refund and finally a £25 refund or return.

I have chosen to return and will await for their response.I am very happy for Paypal's intervention and I don't know what I would of done without it

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2016

First of all the wig took nearly 2 months to arrive.When it finally did I was astonished at the terrible quality of the wig.

The haircut was similar to a hedgehog, there were more grey hairs in the wig than I have myself and the sides were so high you could see my existing hair which obviously did not match. This business is a sham and I can see why it has so bad reviews on this sites. If only I had check here first I would have avoided this mess.

When I asked for a return they were not interested in offering one and only offering a discount on the next purchase.Why would I purchase this rubbish again?

At £70 this is the biggest waste of money ever.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsway and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wigsway wig from Wigsway was wigs were inferior and not what order Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsway to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments