Wigsway - Bad, bad Disgusting wigs!!!

11 of 50 Wigsway reviews

Update added by user Mar 06, 2016

I ordered 3 wigs cost £505

1st HWO3098 lace front, LONG and straight, Colour OPus I received a chin like bob and badly balded wig but it had short straight hair and correct colour Opus Even cap partly detached!So sad.

2nd HWO1213 long and layered, Colour Opus delicately feathered , I received a fuzzy, crimped tangled bird's nest!!

Felt like crying!!

3rd HWO4029 colour opus, lace front, long straight, ultra petite, this was fabulous , exactly what I ordered!!Yep this was the first one that was great? Why do they get it sooo wrong though???Why do they not refund?

Why do they not exchange?Why not give you return address WHYYYYYYYYY????????

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2016

I ordered wigs £505,one wig meant to be long straight lace front, came to me with large bald bits and the cap is partly detached and in a bob!!!! But it is the correct size cap and what hair there is , is straight? They said they would send me more hair to SEW on but did not!!The pictures just show some of the top bald pieces,scammers!!

2nd wig meant to be long straight smooth lace front (straight and layered) came to me like it had be thrown into a garbage bin and chopped by a gardener and then dragged through a bush backwards, my friends said it looked like it had been worn!! in Knots, fuzzy, Frizzy Wigs way offered me £30 back, they found it highly amusing until I told PAYPAL!!!They told me to get it cut!

I asked for them to send me the proper wigs as advertised and which had ordered BUT NO, they would not even give me their return address!!

RIP OFF SCAMMERS!!Please guys contact Paypal if paid through them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Company is a sham

Reason of review:
Disgusted I asked for a refund!!
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 50 Wigsway reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 08 #1267716 Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom

Hooray Paypal could not get my money back but the BANK did!!
It took a long battle but armed with RECEIPTS, PHOTOS in their boxes, disgraceful wigs and ALL the emails to and FRO, I got my MONEY!!!!
Do not give up OH and I showed them all the other PISSED OFF CUSTOMERS EMAILS too!!
Go to your bank and make a complaint,
VICTORY for the little person

0 0 Reply

Jan 08 #1267707 Columbus, Ohio, United States

This complaint sounds a lot like when I purchased a wig from http://www.sammydress.com/. The front was exactly as you described, all lace where the front of the wig was. it was woven in with the hair??? what the heck is this? when I complained they said that is how they come, but the picture didn't look like that. They said to cut it off but doing that cut the front hair off. Nasty experience, they refused to refund my money and just closed out my complaint. DON'T BE *** don't buy from them or this company, who knows they might be the same company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.