Update added by user Mar 06
I ordered 3 wigs cost £505
1st HWO3098 lace front, LONG and straight, Colour OPus I received a chin like bob and badly balded wig but it had short straight hair and correct colour Opus Even cap partly detached!So sad.
2nd HWO1213 long and layered, Colour Opus delicately feathered , I received a fuzzy, crimped tangled bird's nest!!
Felt like crying!!
3rd HWO4029 colour opus, lace front, long straight, ultra petite, this was fabulous , exactly what I ordered!!Yep this was the first one that was great? Why do they get it sooo wrong though???Why do they not refund?
Why do they not exchange?Why not give you return address WHYYYYYYYYY????????
Original review posted by user Mar 06
I ordered wigs £505,one wig meant to be long straight lace front, came to me with large bald bits and the cap is partly detached and in a bob!!!! But it is the correct size cap and what hair there is , is straight? They said they would send me more hair to SEW on but did not!!The pictures just show some of the top bald pieces,scammers!!
2nd wig meant to be long straight smooth lace front (straight and layered) came to me like it had be thrown into a garbage bin and chopped by a gardener and then dragged through a bush backwards, my friends said it looked like it had been worn!! in Knots, fuzzy, Frizzy Wigs way offered me £30 back, they found it highly amusing until I told PAYPAL!!!They told me to get it cut!
I asked for them to send me the proper wigs as advertised and which had ordered BUT NO, they would not even give me their return address!!
RIP OFF SCAMMERS!!Please guys contact Paypal if paid through them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Company is a sham
- Reason of review:
- Disgusted I asked for a refund!!
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "Found these links hope you find them interesting read you have 30 days cooling off period as well as a lot more so don't think you have to pay these..."
- "I've been purchasing Ralph Lauren clothing for many years and it has been of good quality and comfort. However, 2 pairs of identical jeans were purchased in August and September 2016..."
- "I ordered this underwear and have yet to receive I'm extremely pissed off and want my money back TODAY and I'm not recommending this site to other people I want..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."