Brooks, Alberta
1.5

I ordered a wig from WigsWay and they sent one that was totally different - they will not refund and tried to give a partial refund if I kept the one they sent.I am out over $200.00 CND and even PayPal sided with them.

The original wig was $157.87 CND and then Pay Pal asked me to return it and it cost over $50.00 for postage and now they are saying (after 2mos) that they have not received the wig.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM, THEY SEND WHATEVER THEY WANT AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.I cried too, as I have lost my hair to cancer treatments and after spending all that money, I have nothing !!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wigsway wig from Wigsway. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Wigsway to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was company is a sham. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments

Claim the money back through PayPal my wife done this and the paid her a full refund