DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM!I have been dealing with these idiots for four months.
They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All good reviews are fake. It's always the same thing they take a month to send you a horrid looking wig that looks like it is made from black hair that was bleached and fried and the bleach wasn't left on long enough so it turned orange. The cap is nothing like they promise.
It is almost like a net, and the hair is so thin you can see through the wig to this net. I paid $274 and received a cheap costume wig. I got their return address from PayPal, Wigsway will never give you their address, or phone number no matter how many times you ask. They will only tell you to be patient and that you have costed them a lot of money and other strange things in generic broken English emails.
I returned the wig with a tracking number, they received it, acknowledged they received it and then told my credit card company they hadn't received it.
It is a never ending process of trying to get your money back that will literally make you feel like you're going crazy.Beware!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "John Deere D140 burned to the ground in warranty, John Deere will not cover it said it was probably dirty. Appears to be a fire that started around the coil...."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."