Wigsway - Chinese crooks

This company is in China. They ship from China.

I ordered a wig and what I received didn't even come close to what I ordered and it wasn't human hair as I ordered. I contacted the company to get approval for a return. After now 4 e-mail exchanges, they are trying to get me to accept a 10% refund and to keep the item because they say it's too expensive to ship it back to China.

Why would I accept only 10% refund of my $200 and keeping the item which I have no intention of wearing? Order at your own risk and don't be surprised when you lose your money and hate what they sent you!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsway Human Hair Wig.

I didn't like: No returns, No refunds or exchanges.

Comments

Maple Shade Township, New Jersey, United States #1334641

I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered a light red /blonde synthetic wig from them in 2014.

What I received was nothing like the picture. I got a small, dark brown, human hair heavy wig that did not fit my head. I could not even style it . I tried to contact them and after many attempts, they never corrected their error.

I took it as a $130.00 loss.

NEVER AGAIN. I now order from Patti's or Vogue.

Wigsway - Simple Review #1475970864

“NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES, AND THIEVES THEY ARE !!!” - I purchased 2 wigs. Totally misrepresented!

3 weeks and at least 10 requests for a return address so I could send them back. Just wanted them to honor their companys return policy.

No honor among thieves. AND THESE ARE THIEVES!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsway Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Wigsway - Ordered a large wig and got a very small wig in a different style

1.6

I bought a Wigsway's wig from their website. When it arrived and I opened the package, there was a horrible chemical odor.

I tried the wig on and it is so small it won't stay on my head. I ordered a large, the confirmation said large, and the paperwork with the wig said large. It was NOT a large wig. I have over 30 wigs and I know how a large fits.

It also is NOT the same style wig I ordered - the "hair" is much shorter . I IMMEDIATELY contacted their customer service. They will not give me an address to return the wig. They offered me a $20 dollar refund on a wig that cost over $100.

Stay away from this company. They take your money and then ignore the 15 day guaranteed refund they promise on their website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsway Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Did not send the right size, Did not honor their refund guarantee, Did not send the style i ordered.

Wigsway - The worst wig I ever bought.

I decided to try a new company. The wig I ordered from their pictures and the wig I received were two different things.

The hair was suppose to be human hair and it was like straw.They told me to wash it and it would be better. I told them right away I wanted to return the wig and needed the address and wanted a refund. No address and no refund. They only talk to you by email.

No telephone numbers to call them. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this wig. I am very disgusted by this company. They take your money and thats it.

The lady I emailed was Becky in customer service. VERY VERY LOUSY COMPANY.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered or misrepresented online.

Wigsway - Simple Review #1467460931

Bendigo,Victoria County

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

THE WIGS ARE TERRIBLE AND ONCE YOU PAY THEY HAVE GOT NO INTEREST IN GIVING YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AT ALL. DISGUSTING

Stay Clear of Wigsway they are CROOKS & SCAM ARTIST !

Don't waste your time but most of all DON'T WASTE your hard earned money with these folks, you will only do business with THESE PEOPLE ONE TIME .. what I received was nothing close to what I ordered.

I ordered Human Hair but what I got was some man made up plastic wire like threads to fool you into thinking it's real hair until you feel this straw like material, it gets more frustrating after you figure out you have been hustled because you will never be able to exchange or get a refund only some crazy e-mails from heaven knows who or where telling you about how they are losing money if you return the wig.

This is not a company you are doing business with, you actually dealing with a bunch of SCRAM ARTIST & CROOKS! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!

Wigsway - BEWARE OF WIGS WAY THEY ARE GAMING SO MANY WOMEN WITH FRUAD

I ordered a Lace Human Hair Wig paid $260 but what I received was a Synthetic Scary Halloween piece of *** that did not come close to the picture on their web site, it resembled something from a joke shop.

The box the wig came in had mildew around the edges of the box. I gave Wigsway the benefit of doubt & requested to return for what I actually ordered thinking maybe what they sent was an accident on their side however they refuse to provide a return address & told me they would refund me $30, thank goodness my purchase was on a credit card that refunded my money back. I feel sorry for anyone who does business with this company !

THIS COMPANY IS GAMING THE CONSUMERS BY COMMITTING FRAUDULENTY TRANSACTIONS FOR PROFIT.

Wigsway - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

Do not buy from Wigway/Wigsway. I bought 2 wigs for a family member who has cancer. I ordered a Human Hair brown wigs with blonde highlights and one of the wigs that arrived was red and polyester. I asked to swap it for the correct wig or refund the money, I was happy to send it back and pay for postage. The wig cost $250 and they offered me $45 to keep the wig. They say they are an Australian company but their factory is in china. They refuse to cooperate or take responsibility for sending the wrong wig.

I sent then pictures of the 2 wigs as you can clearly see that are NOT the same colour, but they refuse the acknowledge it.

Currently trying to claim through Paypal

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsway Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not what i ordered, Company is a sham, I cried because i lost my money, No refunds or exchanges.

Wigsway - Simple Review #1465303077

This is the worst company ever. I have a month worth of correspondence with them and they continue to breech their return policy. Do not order from them these wigs are unnatural in overall appearance and texture no natural part and are not as photographed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsway Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wigsway - Simple Review #1465302984

I have almost a month in email correspondence and they refuse to send me the return information. Do not purchase from them they have mediocre at best return policies. Do not tryst them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsway Customer Care.