Wigsway - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!
Do not buy from Wigway/Wigsway. I bought 2 wigs for a family member who has cancer. I ordered a Human Hair brown wigs with blonde highlights and one of the wigs that arrived was red and polyester. I asked to swap it for the correct wig or refund the money, I was happy to send it back and pay for postage. The wig cost $250 and they offered me $45 to keep the wig. They say they are an Australian company but their factory is in china. They refuse to cooperate or take responsibility for sending the wrong wig.
I sent then pictures of the 2 wigs as you can clearly see that are NOT the same colour, but they refuse the acknowledge it.
Currently trying to claim through Paypal
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not what i ordered
- Company is a sham
- I cried because i lost my money
- No refunds or exchanges
You May Also Like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "We should have just bought the Brother printer! We're a couple engineers that occasionally work from home and run a small community so we though we'd get ourselves a top of..."
- "1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days 2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."