Do not buy from Wigway/Wigsway. I bought 2 wigs for a family member who has cancer. I ordered a Human Hair brown wigs with blonde highlights and one of the wigs that arrived was red and polyester. I asked to swap it for the correct wig or refund the money, I was happy to send it back and pay for postage. The wig cost $250 and they offered me $45 to keep the wig. They say they are an Australian company but their factory is in china. They refuse to cooperate or take responsibility for sending the wrong wig.

I sent then pictures of the 2 wigs as you can clearly see that are NOT the same colour, but they refuse the acknowledge it.

Currently trying to claim through Paypal

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wigsway human hair wig from Wigsway and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $249 and wants Wigsway to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not what i ordered, company is a sham, i cried because i lost my money and no refunds or exchanges. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsway for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments