Clarksboro, New Jersey

Ordered three wigs.They did not fit or look anything at all like the pictures, so bad looking I can't explain their appearance.

They gave me such a runaround when I stated my dissatisfaction, they will not under any circumstance accept a return! Wigs cost over $300.00, they offered to give me $10.00 Absolute thief's. I will do everything in my power to rectify this situation. The positive reviews you see are from Wigsway people.

This company is so dishonest, it has no address to send back these terrible wigs and no phone number.

Kept getting a person named Wendy when emailing, who advised me to stop complicating the situation.You must look into the consumer complaints on the internet, which should certainly convince you of how unethical this company is!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsway. The most disappointing about wigsway wig from Wigsway was no returns Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsway to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments