Wigsway Natural Wig Review from Newnan, Georgia
The wig looked nothing like the picture.The cut and color were wrong.
They refused to exchange it or give me a refund. They talked to me for almost 3 weeks about how they have stylist that make these wigs. I was offered $40 for a wig I paid $135. They told me to keep it because maybe later I'd change my mind.
I'd tell anyone to completely avoid the website.I never write reviews but they are just plain rude.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "I ordered the polka-dot maxi skirt in a size medium, and after waiting for one month, a size small arrived. The package was labeled 'medium' but the tag inside the..."
- "I purchased TWO Klu Internet tablets, (LT7035-F, LT7035-L) that are SUPPOSED TO BE GOOGLEPLAY compatible. The software is installed by DEFAULT BY THE MANUFACTURER, Curtis/Proscan. However, IT DOES NOT WORK..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."