Liars and Crooks.....said it was 100% remy human hair and when put to the burn test the hair knotted in hard plastic ball and didnt turn to ash like real hair.Wig had thousands of small hairs coming from the scalp which it look like matted hair....defective when they shipped it and they knew that.

offered me 30, 45, 60, and 90 dollar return on a 189.00 wig After i got paypal involved. Cost me $50 to ship back with tracking number which they require.

I spent hours of valuable time with them and paypal...emails, denying offers, writing explanations, uploading documents and photos, returning package, etc.NEVER, EVER, AGAIN!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsway wig. Wigsway needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsway wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsway.

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments

www.KallyHair.com is a wonderful website with wonderful hair wigs... i do recomend it to every women... the prices are low and the quality.

HoWigs - Remy Human Hair Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Wigsway - Wig Review from Sykesville, Maryland Wigsway "DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM! I have been dealing with these idiots for four months. They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All..." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Glam Seamless - TOTAL RIP OFF!!! Glam Seamless "I ordered my first batch of black curly tape-ins 10 weeks ago and they were beautiful. I re-ordered the same exact curls and color but this time I ordered 2..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more