Kellyville, New South Wales

“Wigway scammer's have no heart” - Do NOT buy a wig from WigWay.com!

I don't usually complain much. Usually just cut my losses, but my mother is dying!

I bought a wig from wigway for my mother who is bald from cancer treatment.

They sent me a wig that was the wrong colour and not a very nice looking wig, that can't be styled.

I paid $138 and after 5 weeks it turned up. I emailed them back and forward asked for refund or exchange, they refused exchange saying, it would take up too much time, Eleven times we emailed. They kept repeating that they want to refund me but want a photo. I sent a photo... Still no progress, and no explanation of what they measured the colour against, they offered me $20 refund. I couldn't believe it. They just kept me hanging till I got exhausted emotionally from it and gave up.

Now my mum has no wig and the reality is, she could die any time with any of the 7 tumors in her brain bleeding.

Im devastated.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsway. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsway.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsway to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsway?

Comments